SATURDAY

Hello!  I hope you are having a lovely weekend :)  We got up reasonably early today as it was such a lovely morning and headed out to Dun Laoghaire with the dogs for a walk on the pier.  It was perfect...a strong, fresh sea breeze, sun shining and not too many people about!  Enjoyed a nice walk and then of course, indulged in a 99 from Teddy's (it would have been rude not to!).  We are going out for dinner this evening with the gang to celebrate a birthday, am really looking forward to that as we haven't all been out together in a while.




2 comments:

  1. yay, 99 fan here and it does not have to be summer either...
    Martina, i may be able to help in by sending you in the right direction in relation to paypal shop..i can e mail you, mine is below..im going that direction myself hopefully some day so working thru bits at moment with some help...love the milkwood look of your blog and having been looking there for me too...but im a wee bit behind you on that front
    frances

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Frances
      Thanks so much - that is very kind! I think I just need to sit down and look at it again and actually work out what I don't know / don't understand so that I have some questions!! Do you know what I mean?? I don't know what I don't know even!

      Glad you like the new look blog. I have had the old blog for about 3 years but hadn't been posting an awful lot lately so I thought if I prettied it up a bit it would encourage me to engage more!

      Thanks again for the offer...would definitely like to take you up on it once I get it together to go back and formulate some questions!!

      Martina
      x

      Delete

Six Black Dots All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger