Hello

Finally, I have gotten around to updating, refreshing and renewing my blog! I have left the old Six Black Dots behind (I'm keeping it for the memories and it's still there to view) but this is the fancy new blog! I hope you like it! The name is the same but the web address is slightly different.

I still have some tweaking to do here and there but I am happy with the new look - clean and simple! The theme is by the lovely Ana of Blog Milk (here) and because she has quite a few great themes to choose from, it took me a while to decide on just one!

Anyway, I have gotten really into Instagram lately (link to my instagram over on the left) and have met some lovely people on there and that is what has spurred me into action on blogging again! So, today, I am just saying "hello and welcome" to the new look blog! I am looking forward to posting on a more regular basis and I hope that you will drop by to say hello every now and then!

Below are some recent pictures of my home from Instagram :)  Enjoy your week and I would love to hear what you think about the new look!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh Martina, a sparkly new blog home! Looks fantastic, you got it done fast too! Looking forward to all your new posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martina, welcome back to blogland. I've missed your posts. Hope Oscar and Sadie and all are well.
    Looking forward to seeing Autumn in your part of the world. Spring is sprung here and it's wonderful!

    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny! Thanks for your lovely message and apologies for delay in responding. I'm guessing you are in Australia! Nice to meet you!

      Delete
  3. Hello!!! I am so glad I've found your blog after our instagramming! I love your home... Lou xx (littlegreenshed)

    ReplyDelete

Six Black Dots All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger